Small Group Amalfi Coast Group Tour From Positano
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Amalfi with free time
- Fjord of Furore
- Conca dei Marini
- Many swim stops with excellent snorkelling possibilities
- Emerald Grotto (entrance fee not included)
- Admire the 11th-century Cathedral in Amalfi
- Swim inside hidden caves
- Admire white sand beaches, dramatic cliffs and scenic fishing villages
Meet your skipper at the Positano port or the dock in Praiano and hop aboard your boat with your small group.
Sit back and relax as you take off along the water, passing white sand beaches, dramatic cliffs and scenic fishing villages.
Travel through the sparkling waters of Conca dei Marini and opt to stop at the Emerald Grotto (own expense), a famous sea cave where stalactites hang from the ceiling, stalagmites sprout from the cave floor and the waters give off a rare green hue.
Glide by the whitewashed houses of Praiano, a fishing village set into the cliffs.
Continue past the Furore fjord, turning into a narrow cove not accessible by land. Pause for a refreshing swim inside the hidden caves and dip into a cascade of fresh spring water.
Afterward, dock in Amalfi to spend a few hours exploring independently. Relax with a fresh seafood lunch at your own expense, before checking out the 11th-century cathedral, the bustling harbour or the local shops.
As an alternative to Amalfi, take the bus up to the resort town of Ravello for spectacular views of the coast below. After sightseeing at your leisure, reunite with your group on the boat.
If time allows, continue past Maiori for one last swim in a secluded cave. Your full-day cruise will conclude back to your original departure point.
- Transport by boat
- Expert Captain
- Snorkelling masks
- Certain drinks on board boat
- Entrance Fee to the Emerald Grotto
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Tips Gratuities
- Do not forget your swim suits
- Cameras are a must for the beautiful sights you will experience!
- Remember your suncream