Cinque Terre Pesto Course with Lunch and Boat Trip from La Spezia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- This Tour is available from April to October
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Enjoy a short train ride into the heart of the Cinque Terre, riding through the picturesque scenery
- Learn the ancient art of making pesto the traditional way
- Relax on a Boat trip and enjoy the coastline of Cinque Terre
- Visit the Village of Vernazza
Take a short train ride into the heart of the Cinque Terre, riding through the picturesque scenery to Cinque Terre.
Take a moment to enjoy the stunning surroundings before walking the short distance to the location. Next, don your apron and get a hands-on experience in the ancient art of making pesto the traditional way.
Once the pesto is finished, sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor served on local breads, olives, salami, and cheeses. Also enjoy a sampling of the famous local white wine. Next, walk down to the harbor for a comfortable boat trip to enjoy the coastline of the Cinque Terre.
Arrive at the village of Vernazza, known as one of the original fishing villages on the Italian Riviera. The tour will officially end here, where you have the opportunity to enjoy some free time to explore the ancient village, take a swim, or for the more adventurous a hike along one of the walking trails.
Alternatively. you can return with the guide on the train to La Spezia station. Your guide will supply all guests with a Cinque Terre pass, this gives you access to the walking trails and also the train pass to explore further villages. This also saves up to an hour waiting in line to purchase the card.
- No waiting in line for Cinque Terre Card
- Small-group tour
- Wine tasting
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Private Boat Tour
- Additional Food and beverages
- Hotel drop-off and pickup
Explore the enchanting villages of the Cinque Terre, experience the alternate perspective and dynamic rugged landscape of the ‘Five Lands’ by boat, where colourful houses and ancient vineyards cling to steep terraces.
Enjoy an authentic Pesto demonstration in breathtaking surroundings, make your own pesto the traditional way and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat are advisable for boat trip and walking trail tours
- Bring towel and swimsuit for boat trip
- This tour gives you the option to stay longer in Cinque Terre or return to La Spezia with our Tour Guide. You are given a rail pass by our guide