La Scala Museum and Theatre - Walking Tour
La Scala Theatre and museum tour is a unique opportunity to discover the secrets of one of the most famous opera houses in the world!
With an expert guide, visit the La Scala Museum, home to a fascinating collection of costumes, musical instruments and portraits.
Our guide will lead you to discover the museum rooms, with curiosities and anecdotes about great artists who performed on this important stage. You will also dive into the magic of theatre facing from the boxes to admire the beautiful room with the valuable crystal chandelier and the stage.
With a little luck, you might see the artists rehearsals from the boxes of the theatre!
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Take in the beauty of the La Scala museum and theatre
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 people per booking
- This tour does not operate December 7th, 8th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and January 1st
- This tour departs on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 2:30 pm
- Easy Cancellation5 working days before clients arrival or no-show: 100% penalty No penalty within 6 days before departure date
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Entrance into museum
- Transport to meeting point
- Italian speaking guide is only available on Mondays at 15:30
- Spanish speaking guide is available on Tuesdays and Fridays
- German speaking guide is available on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Portuguese speaking guide is only available on Thursdays
- English speaking guide is available daily from 14:30