Verona and the Lake Garda - Sirmione
Verona is a beautiful and romantic city, a prosperous medieval town on its own and also a popular tourist destination. Step back into Shakespearean times and call for your Romeo from Juliet’s balcony or visit the exceptionally preserved ancient Roman Arena where during the summer concerts and operas are still performed.
You will also have free time to explore the narrow medieval streets and the Renaissance palace that makeup Verona’s historic centre. The stunning lakeside towns around Lake Garda have fascinated visitors for centuries. The first people to fall in love with the area were the Romans, who made it a luxurious summer destination; and in Sirmione, you can visit ruins and mosaics that mark their presence.
Sirmione, which lies between the blue waters of Lake Garda and green olive trees, is undoubtedly one of the most romantic places on earth and its beauty has been praised by Roman poet Catullus since the early days. Visit the narrow medieval streets that burst with colour, the moated castle, Rocca Scaligera or take a wander through the towns most striking attraction, the grand Roman villa. Here you can admire the ruined walls and archaeological delights, including a charming carving of rabbits in the small museum.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Take in the beauty of Lake Garda and its amazing crystal clear water
- Sirmione is known for its thermal baths
- Visit this medieval old town of Verona
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 people per booking
- Children aged from 0-3 are free of charge
- This tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
- This tour departs Fridays at 7.30 am
- Easy Cancellation5 working days before clients arrival or no-show: 100% penalty No penalty within 6 days before departure date
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- This tour operates in all weathers, please dress accordingly.