Amalfi Coast Private Tour From Naples
Depart from your hotel in Naples or Sorrento, cruise port or train station, by private car or minivan with a professional and multilingual driver and head towards your first stop: Sorrento (approx.1-hour ride).
Your driver will drop you off in Piazza Tasso, the main square, and you will have 1-hour of free time to stroll around the city before to go back to your private car and depart to Positano crossing the Sorrentina peninsula.
On the way, you will able to stop in a beautiful landscape for pictures to save your memories. Upon arrival in Positano village explore the characteristics narrow street of the small town on your own (approx. 1-hour free time).
Then stop for lunch (at your own expense), your driver will suggest some good places. Then you'll proceed to Amalfi and stop in Flavio Gioia square, drop off and visit the famous Cathedral of San Andrea.
The last stop will be Ravello, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, and then your driver will drive you back to your Naples or Sorrento return point. In every place, you will stop approx. 1-hour (extra time will be given for the lunch stop).
- Amalfi Coast
- Amalfi village
- Positano Village
- Sorrento city
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Naples Hotels/B&B/Cruise terminal.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access and assistance available.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- city tax
- Pick up and drop off
- English/Spanish speaking driver
- Personal expenses
- We recommend customers wear comfortable clothing and footwear as this tour involves long periods of walking. In the summer months, customers are advised to bring hats, sunglasses and sunscreen with them on the tour.