Beautiful Lake Orta and San Giulio with a guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel in Orta. If you are not based in Orta San Giulio and need transportation, it can be arranged at an extra cost
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Explore the secret corners of this medieval town, Orta, with a guided tour
- Visit the Island of San Guilio by boat
Your guide will meet you in Orta to start the guided tour of this lovely old town still preserving many interesting buildings dating back to the late Middle-Ages and to the 17th / 18th centuries.
A guided walk through the old town and then a boat ride to discover the amazing island of San Giulio, home to a 12th-century church and an Abbey.
The only street on the island will enable us to see the gorgeous villas and secret corners of the island.
- Boat transport for the island
- Private tour guide for about 3 hours ( morning or afternoon)
- Pick up from your hotel in Orta
- Proper clothing is required for visiting the Church