Ancient Rome Tour: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Afternoon Tour
Ancient Rome Walking Tour "Colosseum & Roman Forum Highlights"
Visit the Colosseum & the Archaeological Area, you get to skip the long lines at the entrance. Take an informative tour led by expert professional guides.
Get ready to get the entire tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Have excess to the Palatine Hill with no line and observe the hill where Rome was first founded in the origination.
Then we will reach the Colosseum and be awestruck by this monument that is the most important symbol of Rome in the world. The Amphitheater created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with open shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the landmarks of the City.
Then, walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and see the Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina, the ancient Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Empire. Unforgettable experience.
- Discover the hill on which Rome was first founded
- See the famous Amphitheater - The Colosseum
- Walk the original path of Ancient Rome
- Visit the temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour does not operate on the 1st of May, 1st of January, 25th December
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets with no line
- Personal expenses
- Appropriate clothing to be worn in places of worship
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or shine.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.