Chef For a Day: Private Market and Cooking Class
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- All participants pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Immerse yourself in the typical Campo de’ Fiori market and have fun choosing the ingredients for your lesson with our chef
- Shop like a local while strolling from Campo de’ Fiori and Trastevere
- Experience a private Italian cooking class with our chef and prepare fettuccine, cavatelli or ravioli
- By the end of the lesson, you will be a proper pasta-maker, mastering the art of making homemade fettuccine, ravioli or cavatelli
- Enjoy lunch with the fresh homemade pasta you made, a seasonal main course and a special tiramisù
Your private experience starts at 9.30 am at the local market in Piazza Campo de’ Fiori where, with your chef, you will taste Italian cheese and typical Roman pizza. You will do some food shopping, picking only the freshest and seasonal ingredients for your cooking class.
After strolling through the streets of Campo de’ Fiori and Trastevere, enter our private apartment where your chef will reveal the secrets of Italian cuisine. At the end of the class, enjoy the dishes you have created accompanied by your choice of perfect Italian wine and dessert.
- Shopping in the local market & shops
- Private lesson with our chef
- Fresh homemade pasta, a seasonal main course and a special tiramisu, Italian wine and water
- Other services not mentioned
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.