Colosseum and Ancient Rome Under the Moon
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Join a VIP special afterhours tour at Colossuem
- Enjoy a welcome drink with some local snack
- Special accet to Arena Entrance and Undergroun of Colosseum
Get ready for this once in a lifetime experience! With our VIP Colosseum Undergrounds at Night Tour, you will visit the Colosseum Dungeons and the Arena at night after the crowd left.
Meet our staff and the rest of the group at our office near the Colosseum for a welcome drink with some local snacks.
You will begin your special small group tour of Ancient Rome with a pleasant stroll along Via dei Fori Imperiali (Imperial Forum Street).
Admire the ruins of the Trajan Markets and of the Roman Forum, Venice square and the Capital Hill overlooking the Roman Forum with the fascinating lights at night.
Your tour will continue to the Colosseum where you will enter with VIP priority access, experiencing the amphitheatre without the daily crowd.
Once inside, you will set foot on the Arena of the Colosseum, where gladiators used to face each other in deadly combats. Your next stop will be the worldwide famous Dungeons also called the Undergrounds. Gladiators and wild beasts awaited their fate before the combats there.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Restricted Areas of the Colosseum at night and join us on this tour!
- Welcome drink and local snack
- Special access to Arena and Undergroun of Colosseum
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- 3 hours tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuites (recommended)
- Backpacks are allowed but huge backpacks will not be permitted.
- In case of heavy rains and showers the Colosseum’s Undergrounds might not be open to the main public
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.