Segway Baroque Rome Tour
We start your tour in our office near Campo de’Fiori. After a brief training, you step on the Segway and head towards Palazzo Farnese - one of the most ostentatious buildings of Rome.
One of the most beautiful Italian baroque artworks can be found in Piazza Navona – a fountain of four rivers made by a famous sculptor and architect Gian Lorenzo Bernini. The creation of this fountain was so expensive that the Pope had to impose a new tax on bread to finance the fountain! Opposite you will see the beautiful Baroque Church of Saint Agnes, which was built by the biggest rival of Bernini, Francesco Borromini.
Undoubtedly, the most characteristic Roman Baroque artwork is the Spanish Steps. If you are lucky, you will see them decorated with flowers all over. Among other sights, you will see is Fontana di Trevi, where you must throw a coin to come back to Rome again.
In addition to these roman sights, Segway Baroque Rome Tour covers Elephant obelisk in front of the Church of Santa Maria Della Minerva, Turtle Fountain and much more.
- Start and end in the real heart of the town
- Experience the city with honest local guides
- See 1 day worth of walking in less than 2 hours
- 7 km route throughout most romantic corners of Rome
- Top 5 must-see of Rome in 90 minutes
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Minimum age for children is 14 years
- Not recommended for pregnant woman
- Weight limit 130 kg / 286 Lbs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Gloves and jackets in the winter
- Photos from the tour taken by the guide
- Commentary on english and another 6 languages on videoguide
- helmets for your safety
- Bottled water on the tour
- Personal expenses
- Personal ID will be asked before the tour
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance
- We advise you wear comfortable and suitable footwear for this tour