Segway Grand City Tour in Rome
Do you want to participate in the all-encompassing Roman experience? Take a ride on segway transporter to realize your dream. You may come alone or be accompanied by your family members, closest friends or even colleagues. But, you should positively opt for the guided tour on Segway Personal Transporter.
The comfort of a Segway Fun Roman tour gives you the time and energy to observe what Rome has to offer to its guests. Watch the historical monuments, landmarks, sceneries and hangouts glide past as you travel on the segway transporter. Your guide will make sure that you enjoy every moment of the trip. Your Italy segway tour commences at Piazza Montevechio passes through Campo dei Fiori and reaches Capitol. The Capitol is the most popular mound in Italy.
The trip covers some of the most famous sites of Rome, including Fountain Trevi, Pantheon, Spanish Steps and Colosseum. The 3-hour trip finally ends at our office. Our guided segway tour has these attributes Participants will have to undergo safety training for 30 minutes before embarking on the trip. It is a 3-hour ride on rented segway.
You can avail a video guide in French, English, Russian, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian. Tour leaders are youthful, energetic and most importantly certified. They are well-versed in Italian and English.
- Start and end in the real heart of the town
- Experience the city with honest local guides
- Imperial Rome & Christian Rome in one Tour
- 15 km route throughout best sights of Rome
- Top 10 Must-see of Rome in 3 hours
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Minimum age for children is 14 years
- Not recommended for pregnant woman
- Weight limit 130 kg / 286 Lbs
- Live GuideGerman, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Gloves and jackets in the winter
- Photos from the tour taken by the guide
- Commentary on english and another 6 languages on videoguide
- helmets for your safety
- Bottled water on the tour
- Personal expenses
- Personal ID will be asked before the tour
- Take comfortable shoes
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1