The Wonders of Tivoli from Rome
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 8
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult rate
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in central Rome.
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Experience Villa Adriana with its well-preserved ancient architecture
- Admire Villa d’Este with its splendid fountains and charming water games that make this enchanting place so special
- Eat a genuine and typical regional 3-course meal in a local restaurant
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from Rome to Tivoli, including transfers and return
Experience a pleasant day revelling in the wonders of Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este in Tivoli, leaving Rome in our air-conditioned car with our licensed guide.
The first stop is the ancient villa of Emperor Hadrian, part of the Unesco World Heritage. After the visit, enjoy a typical Roman lunch, then a stroll through the famous Villa d’Este, an Italian Renaissance masterpiece.
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Typical regional 3-course meal (1/2 bottle of water and 1 glass of Italian wine included)
- All transfers throughout the day in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.