Minicruise to Lipari and Vulcano - Aeolian Islands
An opportunity to visit two of the seven islands on the same day. Departure by coach with Tour Leader to the port of Milazzo on the North coast and then continue the journey by private-owned motorboat to the island of Lipari.
After landing at Lipari, it is possible to visit the historical center with the Archaeological Park and the Cathedral. Free shopping time in the typical shops on the island. Back on board and sailing along the "Faraglioni" and the "Horse’s Cave".
Arrival at Vulcano and stopover on the island with the possibility to bathe in the sulfurous mud baths in a dedicated paying area (extra). Mud baths not recommended for pregnant women and children. Optional lunch (extra) in the renowned restaurants.
On the return, navigation along the coast viewing the "Rock of Papa Giovanni". Eco-tax to be paid on board not included. Suggested clothing: hat, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen lotion.
- Enjoy your free time by shopping or having lunch in the local restaurants
- Relax in the warm sulphurous water of Vulcano
- Visit the historical center of Lipari
- Discover two Aeolian Islands, Lipari and Vulcano, in one day
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 10 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Coach and boat transportation
- Tour Leader service
- VAT and taxes
- Ecotax entrance to the Aeolian Islands
- Drinks and Meals
- We recommend natural fibre clothing, hat, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen lotion
- The visits from the sea to the coast and to the “Sciara del Fuoco”, islands circumnavigation are subject to the sea weather conditions and at the discretion of the Commander
- The conduct of maritime excursions is always subordinated to the decisions of the shipping company and that of the authorities