Private Shore Excursion to Cefalù and Monreale with Local Guide starting from Palermo
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Palermo port or your hotel.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 15 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Travel out of the city to the town of Cefalù
- Visit Madonie Regional Natural Park
- See Monreale - Monastery commissioned by William II
Exclusive Private Tour with a licensed Local Guide and Top Class Mercedes Minivan. This trip takes you out of the city driving east on the north coast for a private shore excursion to the town of Cefalù. This lovely city is part of the Madonie Regional Natural Park. The sturdy Norman lines of Cefalù’s Cathedral are softened by palm trees and tourist’s shirts are filling the city hall piazza before it.
The 12th-century Arab-Norman monument is part of the World Heritage Site. Included is also a visit of Monreale, the Monastery commissioned by William II (1154-89), the Norman ruler of Sicily. This structure features both Sicilian and Byzantine craftsmen.
The highlight point of the Cathedral is its interior, incandescent with the gold of the mosaics, covering the walls of the nave, aisles, transept, and apse. All in all, a total of 81800 square feet covered by this finery in total.
for up to 6 people - on request - supplement applies.
- Pick up/drop off at the port or at your hotel in Palermo
- Bottled Water
- Transportation by Top Class Mercedes Minivan
- Local Guide Driver
- Private Tour
- Entrance Fees
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time