Discover a Secret Venice on a 2 Hour Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour has to be booked at least 2 working days in advance
- Price is for a group of 2 - 8 people
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: Nov. 1st and 21st, Dec. 8th, 24th,25th and 31st Jan 1st and 6th
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- See an architectural beauty hidden into a tiny street: the Contarini Bovolo Staircase.
- La Fenice Theater, one of the most famous Opera theater in the world
This tour will take you to discover the most beautiful and least known areas of Venice.
You will discover gems such as Marco Polo’s house and Malibran Theater. Proceed to Campo Santa Maria Formosa.
From here, a tiny alley will lead you to a particular bookshop, with piles of books arranged in very unusual shelves.
Then continue to Palazzo Grimani. This beautiful palace was the residence of the Doge Antonio Grimani. It hosts temporary exhibitions and concerts.
You will continue to an architectural beauty hidden into a tiny street: the Contarini Bovolo Staircase. It is a unique example of Venetian architecture in a transition from Gothic to the Renaissance.
Its spiral staircase is very impressive, and the view that opens from its top is amazing as well: St. Mark’s Bell Tower, Basilica and a 180 degrees view over Venice’s roofs that will hardly be forgotten.
Interiors can be visited upon request.
- Qualified guide
- Headphones (if necessary)
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.