Discover Venice and St. Mark's Basilica
The perfect way to complete the visit to St. Mark’s area! During this walk, our guide will let you know with anecdotes and real historical events the real life of Venetians, from the past to nowadays.
Meanwhile, you will discover some hidden “pearls” going through the narrow streets, this route is called “Minor Venice”. Itinerary comprehends the exterior of the famous Teatro La Fenice, of the beautiful Scala del Bovolo, of Grand Canal and Rialto that you will see from a spectacular point of view.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Visit the La Fenice Theatre one of the most famous renowned landmarks
- See the famous La Scala Del Bovolo
- Walk over the Rialto Bridge on of the oldest of Four bridges
- Take in the beautiful surroundings of The Grand Canal
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-5 are free of charge
- The tour does not include the explanations of St. Mark’s Square
- Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays: French
- Wednesdays/Saturdays/Sundays: Spanish
- Mondays/Fridays: German
- This tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
- This tour departs daily at 3:45 pm
- Easy Cancellation4 days before reservation: free of charge 3 days before or no-show: 100% of penalties
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local tour guide
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable footwear as there will be a lot of walking taking place on this activity.