Ducal Venice With Morning Walking Tour, Doge’s Palace & Skip the Line
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Explore the Doge's Palace, an architectural gem as well as symbol of Venice
- The truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Explore St Mark's Square area, its more famous sites as well as hidden gems
- Discover the Venice of the Doges
A combined tour to let you discover the Venice of the Doges, between present and past
This combo will take you into the heart of Venice and its symbol: the Doge's Palace The tour is divided into two parts and it will take us to discover the places and history of the Venice of the Doges.
First, a walking tour which will make us wander (and wonder) along the beauties of Venice and its peaceful channels.
Our experienced guide will take us to discover the hidden corners and let us learn interesting facts about life in a city of water, as well as about Venice's past.
Once we leave the most crowded streets (called "calli"), we will enjoy the piece of a more hidden Venice.
The one, which sees gondola silently slide on the green canals or Venetian people during their everyday life. Yes, because the people are still the heart of this city, which seems to exist suspended between imagination and reality.
In the second part of the tour, together with an experienced and qualified tour guide, you will visit the Doge’s Palace and the halls of power, immersing yourself in medieval Europe among the stuccoed halls and hundreds of masterpieces.
Please note that the only entrance will be at the Doge's Palace, all other sites will be described from outside.
- Qualified tour guide
- Skip the line ticket
- Personal headphones to hear the guide better
- Food and drinks
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Because of safety reasons all visitors have to get through metal detector checks, which might lead to a short line to enter the palace even if having a skip-the line access
- The only entrance will be at the Doge's Palace, all other sites will be described from outside
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1