Murano & Burano: Boat Tour to Murano and Burano Islands from Venice
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- On the Island of Murano, witness a blowing performance in a glass factory and enjoy some shopping
- Visit the VII Century Cathedral of Saints Maria e Donato on Murano
- Upon arrival on the island of Burano, visit a lace laboratory and then your guide will bring you through the colourful house
- Enjoy free time for shopping or lunch in Burano
- Enjoy a glass of wine on the journey back to Venice
Enjoy a boat tour that will make you discover the islands of Murano and Burano
Depart from San Marco area and explore the lagoon with an expert local guide and a comfortable boat.
We will navigate along the islands of Lido, Certosa, Vignole and Sant Erasmo to stop in Murano. The Island is famous for the glass manufacturing based here since the XII Century. We will visit a famous glass factory for a blowing performance. There will be time for shopping and then, with a 15 minutes slow walk we will reach the VII Century Cathedral of Saints Maria e Donato. Visit the inside of the Church that preserves original mosaic and is a rare sample of Romanic architecture.
Return to the boat and in 30 minutes we will reach Burano. The fisherman Island is also pretty famous for the particular lace and we will visit a laboratory to learn more. Your guide will bring you through the colourful houses and then free time for shopping or a quick lunch. On the way back the crew will offer you a glass of wine.
Please note that this is a shared tour (not private boat and tour)
- Motor boat from/to Venice
- Qualified guide
- Visit of a glass factory in Murano
- Visit of the Cathedral of Saints Maria and Donato
- Lace laboratory visit
- 1 glass of wine per adult
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place even when it is raining
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1