Underground Venice : Legends and Ghosts of Venice Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour must be booked 2 days in advance
- Available Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Explore the candlelit underground crypt that was forgotten for years
- Discover some spiritual frescoes
- Find yourself surrounded by skulls and skeletons painted in a niche shrouded in its secular mystery
- Explore the calli, campielli and hidden places where unexplained events occurred!
- Legends of ghosts and murderers
- Walking through hidden Venetian alleys
Enjoy an exclusive evening walk to discover unusual paths dedicated to the legends and stories of Venice
During this tour, you will visit an underground crypt that has been forgotten for years, illuminated by the light of a candle.
Discover some spiritual frescoes; then gradually find yourselves surrounded by skulls and a skeleton painted in a niche, shrouded in its secular mystery and positioned in defense of that place, abandoned and far from indiscreet looks.
In the end, explore two different sestieri (districts) and go through calli, campielli (roads and streets) and hidden places that in the past have been the scene of unexplained events, of blood, curses, revenge and mysterious apparitions!
- Qualified guide
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Visit to an underground crypt (2€ per person)
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd, August 15th
- Languages: English on Thursday, Spanish on Friday.
- Min 2 – Max 15 people
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1