Venice From The Water: The Most Charming Way to Discover!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour has to be booked at least 2 working days in advance
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation until 2 working days prior to the date of the tour
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1 hour private water taxi tour of Venice's canals
- Scenic views of beautiful palaces
- Great photo opportunities
Venice was built to be lived from the water and the Grand Canal is the most important and best known arterial water road in Venice.
Everything about Venice is evocative, atmospheric and charming and the Grand Canal is the very heart of this. Get ready to be blown away and enjoy our tour along the Grand Canal discovering Venice from a different perspective.
Sit on our water boat and enjoy all the stories and comments regarding Venice and its Palaces our knowledgeable and qualified tour guide will tell.
Learn Venice history and culture and savour tales and anecdotes about the most famous building and people that once lived along the most beautiful “high way” of the world. The tour will start and end in Saint Mark’s Square and proceed to an “unconventional” way, showing you all the splendour of the “minor Venice”.
Then our journey will continue through Venice minor canals. In the Venice secluded by the masses, getting a full overview of the city. We will then return to the Grand Canal and proceed straight to the whole Canal, going back to Saint Mark.
Going slow, the haze rising on the water and you will see the best of Venice with no noise: Visiting Venice - the grand canal – in this way will be breathtaking, one of the most spectacular sights in the world.
- Private boat
- Qualified private guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Kindly specify the language required for the assistance on the booking
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- The tour is not fully accessible for people with walking difficulties/disabilities or wheelchairs. Please contact us directly and we will offer you alternative and more suitable routes/tours.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised.
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1