Explore Ephesus on a Private Tour Designed for Wheelchairs from Izmir Port
Your Private Ephesus Tour begins with a pick-up from your Izmir hotel, Izmir Port or city centre meeting point in our specially modified luxury vehicle which is designed for comfort and accessibility.
There are certain areas of Ephesus which are not accessible for wheelchairs, but the majority of it is. On this private guided tour, you will learn all the exciting and fascinating facts of this Ancient city. Most of the major attractions which are not accessible can be still admired from a short distance.
The tour is led at a slow and steady pace over the varying terrain which manual wheelchairs may require assistance. The types of terrain include bumpy cobblestones, uneven wooden surface, rough marble surface, pebble stones, steps (with ramps available).
An example of the attractions that are accessible for wheelchairs includes the Harbor Street, Theatre Fountain, Commercial Agora and the Temple of Hadrian.
- Explore The Ancient City Of Ephesus
- Specially Modified Vehicle for your Comfort and Accessibility
- Have your own Professional driver who will drive your safely to Ephesus
- A professional guide who will show all the important sights of Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Izmir hotel. Izmir port or Izmir meeting point
- Disability ServicesWe cater for people with disabilities or special needs.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Use of all facilities for people with disabilities
- Parking Fees
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Apply suncream often during the summer months
- When the sun ray is strong, it is advisable to wear a hat, cap etc
- For those walking it is advisable to wear comfortable footwear with a closed toe
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1