Private Tour from Izmir Port to Ephesus and Kirazli Village
Explore the magnificent ruins of Ephesus on this sightseeing tour from Izmir.
One of the most breathtaking sites in this Roman and Greek complex is the Odeon Theatre, a semi-circular structure that could once seat up to 1,400 spectators.
See the beautiful Celcius Library completed by the Romans in 117AD, and it is perhaps the most impressive façade still standing in Ephesus, with columns, statues and windows towering above you.
As a bonus, experience the local village life in Turkey with a visit to the village of Kirazli. Pick peaches, cherries and olives with the villagers, and chat about their interesting lives.
The final stop will be a visit to the Camlik Steam Train Museum and explore its stunning outdoor display of 30 historic steam trains, all owned by the Turkish State Railways.
- See historic Turkish steam trains at the outdoor Camlik Steam Train Museum
- Experience the local village life in Kirazli
- Walk down marble streets to the towering Celsus Library
- Admire the remains of the semi-circular Odeon Theatre
- Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Izmir Port
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Fees
- Professional guide
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes as there is a lot of walking on the tour
- Apply suncream especially in the Summer months
- Please be ready at your pickup point 15 minutes before your departure time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1