Experience Diving from shore 8 Days Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- There is a supplement for 2-3 passengers sharing a room
- There is a supplement for single occupancy
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Rum
On this tour first, you will visit some major sights in Jordan including Petra, the Dead Sea and Karak.
Then explore the beauty of the underwater world of the Red Sea from shore.
The coral reefs of Aqaba are stunning and many are reachable from shore.
Explore the reefs together with your professional diving guide.
Lots of different species can be found in the waters of Aqaba.
- Meet & greet at the Queen Alia Airport Amman with our airport representative including individual visa costs.
- Day 1- Day 8: All transfers with an a/c private car (2-3 people) and a minivan ( 4-6 people) and English-speaking driver through- out .
- Visit Kerak, including entrance fees
- Day 3: Visit Petra including entry fees and 2-3 hrs Local English Speaking guide
- Day 3: 2 hrs sunset jeep tour in Wadi Rum, including entry fees
- Day 4-6 : 2 dives per day from shore via Sindbad Diving Centre ,Including diving equipment, professional diving guide, lunch and transfer.
- Lunch cruise over the Red Sea including the use of a snorkeling kit
- Liability insurance
- Organization/booking fee
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- All other transfers
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- All other consumptions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides / drivers, restaurants etc.
- Travel insurance
Upon arrival at Amman Airport, our airport representative will be waiting for you with a name sign and will arrange for you the visa (visa not included) and will walk with you through the customs.
Your driver will wait for you in the arrival hall, also holding a name sign and he will transfer you to the lowest point on the earth's surface for a free afternoon and overnight stay.
Relax at the swimming pools of the hotel, float in the salty waters and try out the famous healing mud!
An overnight stay at the 4*Dead Sea Spa hotel at the Dead Sea, including bed and breakfast.
You will have a free morning at the Dead Sea.
Check out of your hotel and drive to Karak to visit the immense Crusaders Castle.
Continue to Little Petra for a visit before checking in at the 3* La Masion Hotel in Petra for an overnight stay, including bed and breakfast.
Optional activities for today: Petra by Night (each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening), Petra Kitchen cooking course, Local Turkish Hammam).
Today you will have a full day to explore one of the seven world wonders.
After your visit to the Siq, Treasury, Street of Facades, Theatre and Colonnaded Street you still have time to see the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice.
It is a lot of climbing, but worth the views!
You could have lunch at the Basin Restaurant (operated by 5* Crown Plaza Resort) or at the local Tent Restaurant in Petra.
At 3 pm drive to Wadi Rum for a 2 hours jeep tour with a sunset view.
An overnight stay at Khalid Campsites in Wadi Rum, including dinner breakfast.
Transfer in the morning to Aqaba and check in at your hotel.
For these three days, every day there are 2 dives included via Sindbad Diving club.
Lunches are included for the diving days.
You will stay at the 3* Captains Hotel in Aqaba, including bed and breakfast.
Because of the risk of decompression sickness, there is no dive planned for today because you will fly home the next day.
Enjoy a lunch cruise with Sindbad, it takes around 4 hours and a snorkelling kit is included.
For the rest of the day, you can relax at the swimming pool of the hotel, at the beach or explore the city centre of Aqaba.
An overnight stay at a 3* Captains Hotel in Aqaba, including bed and breakfast.
Transfer to the airport for departure, 6 hours in advance of your departure time.
- Before arriving into Jordan, purchase a Jordan Pass online to receive discounts on entrance fees to a multitude of tourist sites.
- Please check with the Jordanian embassy in your country to see if any restrictions apply to your nationality.
- Most visitors to Jordan will receive a Tourist Visa upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport for the costs of 40 JOD per person/57 USD per person. From mid-2015, visitors who have purchased a Jordan Pass in advance will be issued a free visa upon proof of such purchase.
- All visitors to Jordan must have a passport with an expiry date of no less than 6 months after their scheduled departure date.
- If the government decides to increase: Salestax, fee entry tickets and fuel. In this case it will be charged to the client with the final invoice