1 Day Mombasa to Tsavo East Safari
Tsavo East is one of the world greatest wildlife sanctuaries noted for its vast elephant herds and variety of game including, lion, leopard, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo and other games.
The landscape in Tsavo East is flatter and drier, despite having one of Kenya’s largest rivers flowing through the middle.
Much of the wildlife is concentrated on the Galena River, which has plentiful crocs and hippos. Likewise, Kudus, waterbucks and dik-diks are common along the river banks.
- Mudanda rock
- Aruba dam
- Kanderi swamp
- Voi river
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children under 3 are not permitted on this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Mombasa beach hotels.
- Disability Serviceswheelchair freindly
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by safari van
- Park fees
- Game driver
- Other services not mentioned above
- Personal expenses
- Please wear hats, sunglasses and closed appropriate footwear.