Full-day Wasini Island Tour With Sea Food Lunch From Mombasa
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceMombasa Beach Hotels North Coast, South Coast, Mombasa Town
- Disability ServicesEnough space in the vehicle
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Swimming With Dolphins in Wasini Island
- See Food Lunch and a Walk in the Coral Gardens on Wasini Island
- Explore Kisite-mpunguti Marine National Park
This excursion begins with a transfer from your hotel in Mombasa 5.00 a.m and driven south towards Tanzania to Wasini, from Wasini dhow here you will board a motorized dhow to Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park.
Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park is one of the best marine reserves in Kenya.
The park covers 28 sq km of pristine coral reefs and offers excellent diving and snorkelling. You have a reasonable chance of seeing dolphins in the Shimoni Channel and humpback whales are sometimes spotted between August and October.
The dhow trip normally includes lunch and a walk in the coral gardens on Wasini Island. The price includes snorkelling equipment, soft drinks, a Swahili seafood lunch and the marine park fees, swimming with dolphins in Wasini island On many occasions curious dolphins join guests and play both on the surface and under the water. Slow moving turtles saunter over the reefs.
The sandy bottom is home to many different rays and spotty moray eels look out from their daytime homes within the reefs therein while deep crevasses hide giant grouper, giant coral heads standing out from the reef wall are covered with myriads of colourful fish. If you are an experienced snorkeler, you can be dropped off to do a drift snorkel back to the moored dhow.
- Dhow Trip Snorkelling Gears
- Seafood Lunch
- Park Fees
- Transport marine
- Don't Forget the Bring Towels, Sandals, Sunglass, Hut, Cap