4hrs. Carnivore experience
The Carnivore restaurant is considered 'Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience'. This open-air meat speciality restaurant has strikingly different food, service and atmosphere to anything ever seen in Kenya.
Every type of meat imaginable, including four choices of wild game, are roasted on traditional Maasai swords over a huge, visually spectacular charcoal pit that dominates the entrance of the restaurant.
The waiters then carry these swords around the restaurant, carving unlimited amounts of the prime meats onto sizzling, cast iron plates in front of you.
A wide selection of salads, vegetable side dishes, and a variety of exotic sauces accompany the meat feast. Dessert and coffee follow this.
The Carnivore is also the home of the Simba Saloon, Nairobi's most popular nightclub and disco. The informal outdoor atmosphere, exceptional snacks and outstanding entertainment ensure a vibrant and exciting night out.
Guaranteed daily at 12.30 p.m and 7.00 p.m.Nairobi has many restaurants offering varieties of cuisines.
We recommend a dinner or lunch at the carnivore which is famous for the succulent stew and barbecue dishes of the Game meat as an excellent welcome or farewell dinner.
- Carnivore Experience
- Dine at an African restaurant
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from Nairobi hotels/Airport
- Disability Serviceswheelchair freindly
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Drinks and tips
- Please wear hats, sunglasses and closed shoes.