Classic Wings Kenya Safari - 5 Days
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up is at Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Enjoy the best, most luxurious safari accommodations Kenya has to offer
- Walk in the steps of the friendly Maasai, one of the continent's most iconic tribes
- Experience the Eighth Wonder of the World: the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Spot rare and endangered species, including the East African oryx, Grévy's zebra, and Rothschild's giraffe
- Tick Big Five game – rhinos, elephants, buffalos, lions and leopards – off your list
This luxury Safari takes you to two of Kenya's game sanctuaries, Masai Mara Game reserve and Samburu National Reserve.
This tour fits perfectly for the busy Safari enthusiast, who must have the best game experience and stay at a top-drawer accommodation. Mara offers wildlife in such a variety, an abundance that it is difficult to believe over 450 species of animal have been recorded here, including the Big 5 Animals - Lions, Rhino, Buffalo, Leopard and Elephant.
It's in the Mara where the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place, the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti in search of water and pasture.
Samburu in Kenya, semiarid at the north is another wildlife haven. Here you will spot Africa's big cats-lion, cheetah and the elusive leopard.
Some animals are unique to this northern Kenya parks, for example, Gravy zebra, reticulated giraffe, Kudu and Gerenuk. You will find the scenic semi-arid landscape quite dramatic
- Any applicable government taxes
- Game drive as per the itinerary
- Lunch at carnivore restaurant restaurant on the last day
- Full board accommodation in masai Mara and Samburu
- Park entry fees for Samburu and Masai Mara.
- Transfer to and from wilson Airport ,Nairobi and the Masai Mara and Samburu.
- Local departure taxes.
- Schedule flight as follow -Nairobi -Masai Mara,Samburu and Nairobi
- Holiday supplements if travelling during Easter or Christmas season
- Visa entry fee for Kenya
- Tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Hot air Balloon flight in Masai Mara - USD 490 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking)
6:45 hrs you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Wilson Airport for a flight to Samburu. Takes off is at 08:00 hrs. Upon arrival at Samburu airstrip, your driver guide will be waiting to pick you up and start the game drive.
In the afternoon you will head to the lodge for lunch and afterwards you are free to take a nap or continue with more game drive from 15:30 hrs till dusk. Samburu National park reserve is a wildlife haven on the bank of the ever-flowing Ewaso-N'giro river, with a scenic semiarid Landscape.
Here you will spot Africas big cats-lions, Cheetah and the elusive Leopard. Some animals are unique to this northern Kenya parks, Grevy's zebras, reticulated giraffe, Kudu and gerenuk. Also it is here that Kamunyak the lioness famous for adapting 6 orxy calves lived. Discover over 350 bird species including Verreaux's eagle, secretary bird, lilac breasted roller, Marabo stork, Somali ostrich etc.
The reserve is located within the land of colorful semi-nomadic pastoral Samburu tribesmen who are distinct though related to the maasai. Feel at home as you view the circular Nkang Samburu family settlements. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Game Lodge.
7:30 hrs early morning game drive in Safari vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing. Late breakfast to follow, lunch will be provided at your lodge.
After lunch around at 15:30 hrs you will go for another game drive until dusk.
Dinner and overnight at Samburu Game Lodge.
After breakfast at 7:30 hrs prepare to transfer to airstrip from where you depart to Masai Mara Game reserve at 9:15.
You arrive and your driver guide will be at the airport waiting for you. You can decide to either head to the lodge for a coffee or you can go ahead and start the game drive at the Mara.
After-full day of game drive you will head to the lodge for Dinner and overnight at Serena Lodge.
On this day it will be full day game drive at the Maasai Mara. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Lodge.
We save the best for the last, today it will be an early start 6:30, grab your coffee, you will head out at the Mara plains for beautiful sunrise photos and game drive.
You will return to the lodge for brunch and as well as check-out of the hotel as you won't be returning.
After the brunch, you will head out at the Mara for more game drive and until at 12:00hrs when you head to the airstrip to catch a flight back to Nairobi.
Optional activities before flying to Nairobi, you can take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in hot balloon provided at extra cost. The balloon packages include a champagne breakfast in the wild! Viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience.
You will arrive at Wilson Airport Nairobi 14:15 hrs, our driver guide will meet you ready to transfer you to your hotel in Nairobi or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Our Classic Wings Safari In Kenya tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation facilities at additional charges. But it can be reasonably priced if less expensive (But still good quality) accommodation will be used.