Ephesus & Archeology Museum Private Tour from Kusadasi
Explore the ancient city of Ephesus, where you will walk amongst the ancient ruins with a knowledgeable and professional guide. Learn about Ephesus's most famous ruins before stepping into the archaeology museum, where you have the chance to learn more about the city's historical context.
Get picked up from Kusadasi Port by your guide and drive to the ancient city of Ephesus. See the famous ruins throughout the Greek and Roman city including the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the Scholastica Baths, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Library of Celsus. Visit the grand amphitheatre, the largest theatre in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats.
Continue to the Ephesus Archeology Museum, where you have the chance to learn more about the groundbreaking excavations at Ephesus, St. Jean Church, Artemision, and Belevi Grave Memorial. Admire the variety of pieces, some significant examples from Ephesus and the broader Anatolia.
- See the famous ruins throughout the Greek and Roman city of Ephesus
- Fascinate at the grand amphitheater, the largest theatre in antiquity
- Visit theEphesus Archeology Museum, where you will learn about the excavations at Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Kusadasi hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop off from your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Food and drink
- Apply suncream especially in the Summer months
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing as walking is involved in this tour
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1