Half Day Ephesus and Temple of Artemis Tour from Kusadasi
According to your pick up time, you will meet with your guide and be transferred to the first visiting place of Ancient Ephesus: The best-preserved classic city in Eastern Mediterranean and is the most significant Open-Air Museum in Turkey.
Ephesus holds more than 30 buildings and structures linked together by streets that still have the marks of ancient chariot wheels.
Great Theatre: St Paul preached against the Pagans and the Gladiators and once engaged in battle. Initially holding approximately 25,000 people, this theatre was initially built in the Hellenistic period and was renovated by a number of Roman emperors. Designed for theatrical performances but then later alterations allowed gladiatorial contests to be held here.
Library of Celsus: has been remarkably restored and probably the most photographed place in Ephesus and initially built-in 115-25. You might see Fountain of Trajan, Odeon Temple, Temple of Hadrian, stream baths of Scholastic, Marble road, Agora, Temple of Domitian.
After exploring Ancient Ephesus continue to the Temple of Artemis: claimed to be one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Temple of Artemis was dedicated to the goddess of the hunt. But now only the foundation and one column remain of this temple which once measured 425 feet long. Paul’s fruitful ministry in this city was considered a threat to this very temple. The city reached the "Golden Age" and became an excellent model to the Antic World in culture and art, as well.
- Discover world famous UNESCO sights of Turkey
- Explore Ancient Ephesus, the best preserved classic city in Eastern Mediterranean
- See the Library of Celsus probably the most photographed place in Ephesus
- Visit theTemple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Kusadasi Hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees to attractions
- Professional Guide
- All sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Food and drink
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Selected tour departure times are subject to availability and maybe changed with the second best option
- Provider cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dressing
- Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the pickup time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1