Private Full Day Tour to Ephesus and a Turkish Cooking Experience from Kusadasi
Once you board your private luxury vehicle for this Ephesus tour from Kusadasi, you will drive along a scenically beautiful coastal road before reaching the ancient site of Ephesus.
Enter the site through the Magnesia Gate where you will get a chance to discover many monuments including the Library of Celsus, the Odeon, Thermal Baths of Scolastika and the Great Theatre. Built in the Greek period and rebuilt in the Roman period, which is still known for its incredible acoustics. You will then take a stroll back to your vehicle along the Arcadian Way which used to be the main street to the port. Next, we will stop at the Basilica of Saint John, who came here with the Virgin Mary and wrote his Gospel.
Continue your tour with a hands-on outdoor Turkish cooking experience at the gardens of a remarkable village-style building. Be guided through all the delicious secrets of the regional Aegean cookery with fresh herbs and olive oil, an essential and particularly healthy part of Turkish cuisine. You will then be invited to watch some cooking sessions while sipping a glass of wine or you could join in for a hands-on experience. All the wonderful dishes you have cooked together will be served at tables where you will share stories of cookery in your country with your families.
- Explore the Celcius Library,Temple of Hadrian and the theatre
- Explore the Turkish cooking experience
- You will be guided through the delicious secrets of Turkish cuisine
- Visit Ephesus once the greatest city in the Roman Empire
- Walk in the footsteps of St.John at the St John Basilica
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your centrally located hotel in Kusadasi
- CancellationYou can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided tour of Ephesus
- Cookery sessions with traditional lunch
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Kusadasi hotel
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and snacks
- Please wear comfortable shoes as some surfaces may be uneven
- Please bring your booking documentation with you
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1