Private Tour from Kusadasi to Ephesus and Kirazli Village
Explore the magnificent ruins of Ephesus on this sightseeing tour from Kusadasi.
One of the most breathtaking sites in this Roman and Greek complex is the Odeon Theatre, a semi-circular structure that could once seat up to 1,400 spectators.
See the beautiful Celcius Library completed by the Romans in 117AD, and it is perhaps the most impressive façade still standing in Ephesus, with columns, statues and windows towering above you.
As a bonus, experience the local village life in Turkey with a visit to the village of Kirazli. Pick peaches, cherries and olives with the villagers, and chat about their interesting lives.
The final stop will be a visit to the Camlik Steam Train Museum and explore its stunning outdoor display of 30 historic steam trains, all owned by the Turkish State Railways.
- Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the remains of the semi-circular Odeon Theatre
- Walk down marble streets to the towering Celsus Library
- Experience the local village life in Kirazli
- See historic Turkish steam trains at the outdoor Camlik Steam Train Museum
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Kusadasi Hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Apply suncream especially in the Summer months
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes as there is a lot of walking on the tour
- Please be ready in the hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1