2 Days: Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour From/To Marmaris
Discover the famous UNESCO sights in Turkey during a 2-day guided customized tour with a local professional guide for an amazing experience. Walkthrough on ancient roads in the Roman City, learn the history of the early Christians in the region, like Virgin Mary, St. John, and even St. Paul. You will also swim in Pamukkale's thermal waters.
Your personal transfer will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel and drive to the Ephesus - the best-preserved ancient city in the western Mediterranean. This is the largest open-air museum in Turkey with its marble streets, the Library of Celsus, the Great Theatre, which has a capacity of 44,000 visitors, and the Odeon Temple. After the tour, you will arrive at your hotel in Kusadasi and stay there overnight.
The next day, you will travel to Pamukkale - a world heritage site made up of outstanding white terraces and pools created by calcareous hot spring waters flowing down the mountains. There you will visit the ancient pool of Cleopatra, which has nearly 24000 different minerals in its waters, and visit ancient Hierapolis. After the tour, you will be dropped back in Marmaris.
- Explore UNESCO Heritage sites like Ancient Ephesus and Hierapolis
- Walk on ancient roads
- Visit Virgin Mary House, where she spent her last days
- Visit the ancient pool of Cleopatra
- Swim in Pamukkale's thermal springs
- Benefit from 4* accommodation included
- Scheduling: Semi-Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from centrally located Marmaris hotels.
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1-night accommodation in Kusadasi
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission fees to attractions
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Beverages with meals
- Personal expenses
- The tour includes long walks, please wear comfortable walking shoes.