4 Hour Isla Mujeres 42 Feet Deluxe Catamaran Tour (up to 30 people)
Sailing is an excellent day activity between Cancun and Isla Mujeres to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea and fun activities like swimming, snorkelling or just tanning, but most especially to have fun with family and friends. Visit Isla Mujeres for shopping, walking around the island to know its beautiful beaches and its colourful fishing village.
We have lunch (optional) at the Isla Mujeres restaurant. The catamaran has an open bar (beer, rum, tequila, vodka, pineapple juice, orange juice and sodas), music, USB or iPod plug-ins. This luxury 30 people Catamaran is ideal for family and friends with its fully equipped four cabins with restroom, dining room and living room, kitchen and refrigerator.
In addition, it is also equipped with two engines Yanmar 56 HP and tree sail.
- Cruise between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on the beautiful Caribbean sea
- Enjoy activities such as diving and snorkelling
- An open bar with many Caribbean cocktails
- A perfect luxurious occasion for you and your family/friends
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceIf you prefer to be picked up at your hotel we can arrange transportation with an extra cost, ask your sales executive to give you options and prices.
- Easy CancellationOur Tour Cancellation Policies are as follow: - Over 48 hours before your service time, a full refund will apply. -From 47 to 36 hours before your service time 80% refund will apply. -35 hours to the same day and no-shows no refund will be given.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Open bar (beer, tequila, rum, vodka, juices, sodas and purified water)
- Snorkeling Tour
- Snorkeling guide
- Snorkeling equipment (lifejackets, fins, mask and snorkel)
- Captain and sailors
- Buffet lunch at the beach club on Isla Mujeres. With additional cost of $19 USD per person (adults and children)
- The $12 USD fee for the dock and reef conservation per person which is paid when boarding in cash
- Tips for the crew
- You will need to bring the following for your journey as we are not in a position to facilitate: Sunscreen, Camera, Sunglasses, Hats, towels, Swimming costumes, comfortable clothes and shoes.