Coba & Sacred Cenotes of the Mayas 1 Day VIP Private Tour from Cancun/ Riviera Maya
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceWe can arrange your Pick up and drop off locations at your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya, airport or other.
- Disability ServicesFriendly. Suitable for people all ages You must be able to get in and out of a car
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Live the Cultural & Natural Treasures of the Mayas in their own environment
- Experienced and certified Guides in English, French & Spanish
- We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes
- Comfortable 1st Class Private transportation
Experience the Amazing Mayan Archaeological Site of Coba, one of the most important Mayan cities in the Classical period with the highest pyramid on the northern peninsula. You can still climb to the top of the pyramid and admire the Fantastic Mayan Jungle.
Learn how the Mayas got to be a Magnificent Civilization and how they developed in Coba area. Know the importance of Temples & monuments, the Architecture, Rituals and Way of Life.
You can also get a bike for rent (or a Mayan taxi) at the place and enjoy this huge and spectacular place surrounded by jungle and lakes.
Visit a Beautiful “Cenote” and swim in the sacred crystal clear waters of these unique formations, entrance to the longest underground rivers in the world.
Me, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place we visit, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm and to make sure you will have the best day of your Vacations.
- Private Certified Guide-Driver in English, French & Spanish
- Parking lots and toll roads
- Travelers Insurance on board
- Purified bottled Water
- Entrance to Coba archaeological zone
- Entrance to Cenote
- First class vehicle with AC
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Approximate expenses you will need to pay
- *Subject to change without previous notice
- Extra cash for souvenirs, Tips and other expenses
- A regular meal From $ 12 usd – 15 usd