Coba, Tulum, Cenote and Mayan Village Tour from Cancun and Playa Del Carmen
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- This tour is not available on Mondays, Thursdays or Saturdays
- Pick-up servicePick ups from the hotels of Cancun Hotel Zone and Riviera Maya. Meeting points for the hotels of Cancun Downtown and Playa del Carmen
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Climb the tallest pyramid of the peninsula
- Swim in the crystal clear cenote
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable transportation
- Visit an authentic Mayan Village
- Knowledgeable Certified Tour Guide
Coba, Tulum and an authentic Mayan village tour!
Learn about Mayan history, see the ancient lighthouse, climb the tallest pyramid on the Peninsula, swim in a crystal clear Cenote and try freshly made food by local people for lunch.
During this tour, you will be visiting Coba, an ancient city lost in a rainforest, where the tallest pyramid on the peninsula (42m) is placed. This, you will climb and contemplate a spectacular view from the top of it. In Coba, you will also take a ride on pedicabs conducted by native Mayan people (if you want you can ride a bike), find lost Temples and Pyramids and learn the true significance of the famous date 21.12.2012 several centuries ago engraved on one of the columns.
After Coba, you will visit the picturesque city of Tulum, placed on the edge of the rock. See the temple of murals, ancient lighthouse, the high class house, take some pictures beside the majestic ruins and Caribbean sea before visiting a small Mayan village.
Traditionally Mayan people still live near the source of freshwater, that is why you will take a swim in the Cenote (forest under-ground lake), see how moderMayanan people live and taste a lunch prepared with traditional Mayan recipes.
- All entrance fees
- 1 Bottled Water
- Lunch (regional buffet)
- Professional certified guide services
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips (optional)
- Recommendations: wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site; don’t bring tripod for your camera, as it is not allowed to get these inside the Mayan Ruins
- Bring: towels, bathing suites, sunscreen, hats, cash for the souvenirs.