Whale Sharks and Sea Turtles 7 Hour Guided Tour, Mexico
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Our Tour is Only Available after 01/06/2018
- Our Tour Ends on 15/09/2018
- Our tour Has a Minimum of 2 people and a Maximum of 10 people
- Pick-up serviceThe pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 3 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 and 3 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 100% cancellation fee
- Swim With The Whale Shark, The Earth's Biggest Fish
- Swim With Turtles After Your Whale Shark Experience
- Roundtrip A/c Transportation From Your Hotel's Motor Lobby In Cancun, Playa Del Carmen Or Riviera Maya
- Small Groups Of Max. 10 People To Guarantee Personal Service
- 100% Safe Eco-adventure And Requires No Previous Experience
- Friendly Certified English Speaking Guide
Swim with both The Whale Shark and Sea Turtles on the same day! Groups are kept small (10 people max) to guarantee personalized service. Safe and fun for all ages, since there's no experience required.
Start with a complimentary air-conditioned pickup and transfer from your hotel’s motor lobby to the departure point. A short safety briefing is offered prior to the activity when we’ll approach all of the tour details. Hot coffee, fresh fruit, juice and pastries are available for everyone.
Full professional grade snorkelling gear is included (mask, snorkel, fins, neoprene vest and life jacket). Board our roomy, stable and comfortable boat, who will take us to our 1-hour scenic boat ride to the Whale Shark reserve locate near Contoy Island. Once we arrive, you will slip into the water in pairs, and will always be watched and helped by our guide. You are free to swim with no time limit with the Whale Shark.
On the way back, we'll have a stop at the world famous Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres. You will have free time for taking pictures and relaxing in the shallow, clear, warm waters. Enjoy a fresh ceviche and corn chips as lunch. On our way back to the mainland, we'll make a final stop on our secret spot, to swim with sea turtles in their natural habitat! 95 - 98% of the time, we find around 1-5 turtles! Bottled water, soft drinks, fresh fruit and power bars are available on board. Lockers, showers and towels are also included with no cost.
End your experience with a convenient hotel drop off.
- Relaxing stop in Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres
- Lunch (fresh ceviche) / Vegetarian option menu.
- Ice cold bottled water, soft drinks.
- Full Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, life vests).
- Swim with sea turtles.
- Swim with the whale sharks.
- Friendly english speaking captain and guide.
- Coffee break before boarding(juice, coffee, bread, fruit).
- Round trip air conditioned transportation Hotel-Marina-Hotel.
- Tips for the crew (optional)
- Dock fee is not included ($ 10.00 USD per person payable at check in).
- Remember to bring: Swimsuit. Sunglasses, hat or cap. Biodegradable sunscreen. Long sleeved t-shirt. Take Motion sickness/dizziness relief at least 1 hour before. Dry clothes. Cash for personal expenses and souvenirs.