Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for children under the age of 10 years - Children 10 and over pay the adult rate
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- -The Land of Mt. Everest by your foot.
- -A lifetime experience, having breakfast with the view of Mt. Everest from Syngboche, The world Famous Hotel The Hotel Everest View.
- -A Great opportunity to take a video or Photo on the Lap of Mt. Everest.
- -Landing at Kalapattar which a best and a close Viewpoint of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, and many other,
- -Great opportunity to land into the Lukla airport. One of the unique airport in the world,
- -Fly over Everest Base camp closely, therefore, it is a great opportunity to view the Everest base camp and glaciers.
- -An Amazing scenic Helicopter Flight to Mt. Everest and surrounding Snow capped the Himalayas besides that Fly over, The unique village of Khumbu region, with surrounding snow-capped mountain.
Everest base camp helicopter tour is for many travellers who would like to Explore the Everest Base camp but either does not have enough time or the physical endurance to do the hike!
The entire day tour via helicopter provides the marvellous opportunity not only to reach base camps but it also offers satisfactory and unique aerial views to admire targeted mountain from near with many another outstanding neighbour Himalayas as the addition.
The helicopter tour in Nepal Himalaya is very effective for those who want to explore magnificent views from close within a short period along with less effort and it is really acceptable in winter.
- Airport pick up and drop from Hotel to Hotel.
- Helicopter Ride to the Mount Everest
- Airport pick up and drop off to hotel
- Personal expenses
- If you require pick up from the airport, when making your booking please include flight number and arrival time for us to arrange your pick up.