Full Day Patan City and Bhaktapur City Tour
Enjoy a small-group tour that reveals the Kathmandu Valley's ancient kingdoms of Patan and Bhaktapur. Step back in time to a medieval era and delve into these cities' living history. Admire stunning shrines and ancient temples where the smell of incense marks the way. Your first visit is the ancient city of Patan.
The influences in the city have transcended centuries, culminating in the 12th to 16th centuries under the Malla Dynasty. Take your time to admire the religious structures surrounding the main square, some of which highlight the Hindu Trimurti—the gods Vishnu, Brahma, and Shiva. Your guide gives you some free time to continue exploring this mystic place.
Next, your tour moves towards the city of Bhaktapur, also known as the "City of Devotees." As you wander along bustling ancient alleys, your eyes naturally shift skyward towards the impressive pagoda rooftops.
The must-see building in Bhaktapur is the 99-foot-high (30-m) Nyatapola Temple, with 5 pagoda roofs towering above the market square. The temple still holds great importance to local people, with constant offerings taking place amid the clanging and tinkling of big and little bells.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Buddhist monuments and Hindu temples
- 99 feet high Nyatapola Temple
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- Monument Entrance Fees at all places as per the Itinerary.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing tour
- Using A/c private Vehicle for sightseeing tour.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
- Any food and Drinks
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing