Half day Kathmandu City and Swayammbhunath Private Tour
This half-day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu includes several prominent religious monuments. Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, a World Heritage site located in front of the old royal palace, and learn about the former Kathmandu Kingdom from your professional guide.
Continue on to see the Tibetan Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunatha.
The stupa is one of the most ancient in this part of the world and its worshippers come from diverse ethical backgrounds.
Situated on the top of a hill. It provides an excellent view of the Katmandu Valley.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- Monument Entrance Fees at all places as per the Itinerary.
- Guide for sightseeing tour
- Using A/c private Vehicle for sightseeing tour.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any food and Drinks
- Please dress appropriately.