Namobuddha Day Trip
Situated 45 km just the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu valley is the hilltop village of Namo Buddha. The Namo Buddha Day tour takes you to the Buddhist pilgrimage site which is situated at the hilltop of Panauti in Kavre District.
The main attraction of this tour at Namo Buddha is the Thrangu Tashi Yangtse monastery. Young monks studying here are also part of this monastery.
Hiking to Namo Buddha is an easy one and ideal for those who strive to walk for at least few hours.
- Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery
- A Tibetan Buddhist temple
- Visit the greatest holy place for Buddhist people
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- Guide Services
- All necessary Entrance fee
- Using A/c private Vehicle for trip to Namobuddha.
- Travel insurance
- Any food and Meals
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing