Nepal 7 day Adventure and Sightseeing Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kathmandu Airport or Centrally Located Kathmandu Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private tour with personalized services
- Enjoy Jungle activities at Chitwan – one of the finest national park in Asia
- See century old Traditions and Culture of Newari people
- Explore Kathmandu valley covering main UNESCO Heritage sites
- Spend overnights at Pokhara – truly Himalayan Shangri-la
Enjoy cultural sightseeing tours in Kathmandu which is known as the Cultural Hub of Nepal.
Spend two nights at Chitwan National Park which is among the finest National Park's in Asia and popular for Jungle activities to see wildlife in their natural habitat.
Relax and enjoy your stay in Pokhara – Himalayan Shangri-la with the stunning view of Himalayan ranges & Lake Phewa.
- 2 nights at Hotel in Kathmandu with daily breakfast
- 2 nights at Hotel in Chitwan with all meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- 2 nights at Hotel in Pokhara with daily breakfast
- Necessary airport transfers in Kathmandu with assistance using air-conditioned private vehicle
- Sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary using air-conditioned private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Chitwan/Pokhara/Kathmandu private surface transfer using air-conditioned vehicle
- An English speaking local guide for sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- An English speaking naturalist for Jungle activities in Chitwan
- Jungle activities in Chitwan on sharing basis with in-house guest of the hotel
- Chitwan National Park entrance fees as applicable
- Sarangkot sunrise excursion in Pokhara
- Boat ride at Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Vehicle related cost as applicable for fuel, parking & toll taxes
- Government taxes as applicable
- Entrance fees at Monuments in Kathmandu & Pokhara which can be paid at the time of entry
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Meals not marked in Itinerary
- Nepal Visa Fee
You will arrive in Kathmandu airport. Upon arrival meet your airport officer who will be holding placard (signboard) with your name outside the Arrival Hall at International airport.
You will get transferred to your hotel located in city center.
Later meet your guide in the afternoon and proceed to Patan Durbar Square. Patan is known as “City of Beauty” and a visit to Patan Durbar Square offers excellent opportunity to see local Newari people, ancient Royal complexes and architecture of the medieval era.
Stroll narrow lanes of Patan visiting Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple, Mahaboudhi Stupa and Golden Temple. Patan is also famous for metal works and wood carvings.
Morning, your driver will pick you for the drive to Chitwan along scenic mountain highway.
Chitwan is one of the finest national parks in Asia and famous for viewing wildlife such as One Horn Rhino, Tiger, Deer and other wild flora and fauna on its natural habitat.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by a naturalist from your lodge. You will enjoy lunch at a dining complex and followed by the activities briefing.
Today you will enjoy a Jungle walk inside forest escorted by a local naturalist from the lodge.
You will continue with the visit to Tharu villages located on the edge of the park area. Tharu people are indigenous people from the plains region of Nepal and have their own lifestyle and culture.
In the evening you will enjoy Tharu Stick Dance. Lunch, Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Chitwan.
Morning, enjoy a Canoe ride at Rapti river to see water birds and Crocodile. After Canoe ride, you will enjoy Elephant briefing and breeding center.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy an Elephant back safari to see wildlife of Nepal. Today highlight will be spotting one horn Rhino in dense forest. If you are lucky then you can also see Tiger.
After the safari you will be back at the hotel. Lunch, Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Chitwan.
Morning, drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is famous for wonderful views of the Himalayas and its snow-fed lakes. The reflection of Mt. Fishtail & Annapurna range on Lake Phewa is breathtaking.
Pokhara is also base camp for the trekking on Annapurna region with other day hike tours around valley rim. Free day on own to stroll around Phewa Lakeside area. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Early morning, excursion to Sarangkot to see the sunrise over Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri massif & Mt. Fishtail. Return to hotel for breakfast.
Afternoon, commence a Pokhara city tour which includes Bindavashini temple, Seti Gorge, Devis fall & Gupteshwor Mahadev cave. We will provide a complimentary boat ride at Phewa Lake in Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara
Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel. Free day on own. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
Your sightseeing tours begin after breakfast. Your guide will come to your hotel and meet you in the hotel lobby.
You will proceed with the sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple located on the bank of Bagmati River. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and often known as “abode of Shiva”.
Only Hindus are permitted to enter the temple complex for worship, however, you can go the other side of the temple to see the rituals of Hindu people and morning activities. You will also witness rare ceremony of funerals as per Hindu traditions at cremation ghats on the bank of holy river Bagmati.
After visit at Pashupatinath temple, you will proceed to Boudhnath stupa located 3 Kilometers away from the temple. Boudhnath stupa is also known as “Mini Tibet” and one of the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal.
This stupa is surrounded by Tibetan settlements and monasteries. You will witness Buddhist rituals and traditions at Boudhnath area which is en-circle by Buddhist prayer flags and mane.
After sightseeing tour, you will continue your drive to Kathmandu airport to board your flight back home.
- Nepal is a year around destination however best season to travel in Nepal are September to December and March to June
- Nepal Roads are small, winding and driving time may exceed depending upon traffic on the road. Kindly be open for this.
- Jungle activities in Chitwan - Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible