Private 15 Days Everest Base Camp Trek Tour
Everest Base Camp Trek has been listed as number one trekking trail by National Geographic.
The trek takes you to the base of Mt. Everest (8848m), the world’s highest peak as well as to the top of Kalapatthar (5643m).
The trail passes through the Namche Bazaar, the capital of Khumbu region and a cultural centre of Sherpa people.
You will have plenty of opportunities to learn Sherpa culture and appreciate their hospitality. Also, don’t miss to visit the famous Tengboche Monastery, one of the biggest monasteries in the Everest region and a perfect viewpoint to watch the splendid and up-close view of Ama Dablam (6812m).
The trek to Kalapathar will be the most rewarding ever as it offers the best glimpse of Everest not from anywhere in the world.
You will enjoy spectacular views of the highest mountains in the world including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Nuptse (7861m) etc.
The trek entirely takes place through the Sagarmatha National Park area, which is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is home to such endangered animals as Snow Leopard, Red Panda and Himalayan Tahr.
Our last leg of the trek takes us to Everest Base Camp (5364m) which affords a magnificent south face of Mt. Everest. Here you can interact with mountaineers who have arrived from all over the world.
Children under 12 are not accepted on this tour.
A minimum of 2 people per booking.
- scenic mountain flight from Kathmanu lukla
- Namche is the Business hub of the sherpa market
- Everest is the house of the Everest summiter
- Best place to experience the sherpa lifestyle
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 15 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceAirport Pick up and Drop off service by private vehicle from and to Kathmandu Internationals Airport.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- • Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company .
- • Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- • First aid kit
- • Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- • TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- • Trekking permit of National park,
- • Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- • Thamel Park Hotel or equal level hotel in Kathmandu (BB) plan (3 night only )
- • Breakfast, accommodation during the trekking
- • Round trip flight fare for Kathmandu-Lukla -Kathmandu
- • Airport pick-up and drop off service
- • Trekking Guide and Trekking porter
- • Extra Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu other than mentioned in Itinerary
- • Tips for guide and porter
- • Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in Kathmandu
- • Heritage entry fee during the sightseeing
- • Nepal Visa fee
- • Personal expenses
- Personal Porter (Two participant 1 porter, Porter carry 25 Kg ) USD 20 Per Day
Upon your arrival time, a representative from Local Tour operator will reach Kathmandu International Airport [TIA] to welcome and receive you.
You will then be escorted to your hotel where you can refresh and relax Overnight in Kathmandu.
After enjoying morning breakfast, you will be picked by your guide from the hotel and take around Kathmandu for sightseeing.
You will visit world heritage monuments such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambunat and Bouddhanath.
In the evening, our trekking guide will conduct a briefing about the trekking program before dinner. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Wake up early today to catch a mountain flight to Lukla, the gateway to Mt. Everest. Unload your rucksacks and star trekking towards Phakding.
Enroute you will pass through pine and oak forests with occasional chirping sound of birds.
Overnight in Phakding.
Have a warm breakfast and take in the crisp air.
The trail leaving Phakding parallels the Dudkhosi River alongside the forested hills.
The crossing of the suspension bridge over the confluence of Bhotekoshi and Dudhkoshi allows for the first glimpse of Everest and other peaks.
The last segment is fairly uphill trekking till you reach Namche Bazar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar
Today is an acclimatization day. You will spend exploring and learning about the sights and sounds of Namche Bazaar.
Or alternatively, you can hike up to Everest View Hotel, one of world’s highest hotels to capture an amazing panorama of Mahalangur Himalayan ranges including Everest, Thamserku, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Choaltse and so forth.
Afterwards, return to Namche and spend the evening in cosy Namche cafes or pubs.
Overnight in Namche.
As the dawn breaks, you carry the rucksack and march down the trail ahead.
The section between Namche and Tengboche is fairly easy as you walk into serene forests of oaks, pines and magnolia.
Tengboche Monastery is one of the most sacred Himalayan monastery built by the Sherpa community some 300 years ago.
The monastery is in a vantage position affording a stunning view of Mt. Ama Dablam.
Overnight in Tengboche.
The trail from Tengboche first goes downhill past the quiet forests. As you continue to walk further, the vegetation changes as trees give way to shrubs and rocky landscape with occasional walled houses.
Overnight in Dingboche.
Today is another day allocated for acclimatization. Follow your trekking guide on a short hike to nearby Pangboche valley.
You will have plenty of time to observe local Sherpa culture or enjoy yaks plying on the fields.
Overnight in Dingboche.
The trail from Dingboche to Lobuche is straightforward along open lands crossed by fresh streams.
You will enjoy beautiful Himalayan views of Everest, Lhotse and Thamserku along this section of trail as well as pay tribute to memorials erected in the name of trekkers and mountaineers who have lost their lives in Everest region.
Overnight in Lobuche.
This is most probably the best section of trekking on this trip.
The trail is a bit rocky and challenging as you walk parallel to Khumbu glaciers on your right. The final section involves negotiating your way through big rocks and boulders.
Gorakshep is the last village before Everest base camp.
Overnight in Gorakshep.
Rise up early, very early in the morning, around 4 am. You will start your trekking in the moonlight as you attempt to scale to the top of Kalapathar.
All this effort is required to reach to the top of Kalapathar just at dawn when the sunlight hits Mt. Everest and what lay in front you are the most stunning and magnificent views of sunrise on Mt. Everest. You will have plenty of time taking clicks before you return to Gorakshep.
Have your lunch at Gorakshep and return to Pheriche.
Overnight in Pheriche.
Retrace your step back to Namche. This is an easy walk, filled with ups and downs.
Overnight in Namche.
You will continue to retrace your steps back to Lukla today enjoying the beautiful views of Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku and Choaltse.
Overnight in Lukla.
Catch an early morning flight back to Kathmandu.
Once in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Depending on the time of your departure, our representative will accompany you to Tribhuvan International Airport.
- Enough Money is requirement for this hiking
- If in case flight is cancelled or delayed more than 2 days, we will divert your trek to Annapurna Base Camp alternatively. In this case, we would give the complementary of Everest scenic flight for the betterment of your trip without any additional charge
- Also be prepared to pay some extra money for Helicopter charter flights (approx. USD300-400) if the regular flights are cancelled or delayed for few days. Make sure that you have full-fledged Insurance at home to cover it.
- To avoid the risk of missing international flights, it is always recommended to have 2 or 3 days extra at the end of the trip to fly international, because Lukla airport is sensitive to fly and the chance of delay or cancel of the flight is always there
- Please bring 2 Passport size photos, copy of passport and travel insurance at Orientation Meeting. Since the trip is based on twin-sharing basis, USD 250 will be applicable as a Single Supplementary Charge for the private accommodation
- It is safer to trek in a group and with an experienced guide and reputable agency
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1