Half day Sarankot mountain view Point
Sarankot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourists can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains such as Annapurna Massif, Fishtail Mountain, Dhaulagiri range, and Manaslu.
Sarangkot is only 5 km from Lake Side from Pokhara and highest viewpoint at 1592m high for Sunrise and Sunset view over the snowy peaks.
Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara.
It's a 2-hour walk from Phewa Lake. On reaching the hill, you can find good hotels and a tower on the top of the hill from where you can view the Pokhara Valley and also the wide range of Annapurna.
Enjoy some free time at the end of the tour.
- Enjoy some free time at the hill
- 2-hour walk from Phewa Lake
- Magnificent views of the Annapurna Massif
- Enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance feee
- Guide Services
- Pick up and drop Facilities
- Any personal Item
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing