Sarangkot sunrise and hiking
It is possible to go on treks lasting up to three weeks around this region, yet this delightful city additionally offers some fantastic day climbs for those short on time. This hike from Sarangkot to Naudanda is one of the absolute best hiking trails closer to Pokhara.
An hour long drive to Sarangkot starts early morning post breakfast. The village is settled on top of a hill just north of Phewa Lake and offers mind-boggling views of sunrise and sunset over the picturesque reaches of Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare and Ganesh Himal.
There is further the extraordinary view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara city, giving us incredible 360-degree views from this spectacular hilltop. This 3-4 hour hike will take us through amazing landscapes and village practices.
After reaching Naundanda our driver will be waiting for us to drive back to Pokhara.
- World Peace Pagoda
- Picturesque View of Annapurna
- View of Fewa Lake
- View of Pokhara City
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel in Pokhara City.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entry fee
- Personal insurance
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.