Amsterdam Best Breweries Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Over 18s only!
- Available daily between 12:00 and 19:00
- A minimum of 6 per people per booking
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Amsterdam's City Centre
- Stop at the best breweries and tasting houses
- Learn all about each locations brewing history and tastes some of their samples
- Enjoy the Dutch snacks on offer which are catered to the occasion
AMSTERDAM IS PASSIONATE ABOUT BEER. DISCOVER THE BEST OF AMSTERDAM’S LOCAL BREWERIES AND TASTING HOUSES WITH OUR AMSTERDAM BEST BREWERIES TOUR.
They say that Benjamin Franklin once observed that “beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy.”
We couldn’t agree more. So to ensure a cheerful day out in our beautiful city, why not try our Amsterdam best breweries tour? This convenient walking tour of the city centre will show you some of the best tasting houses and independent breweries in the city. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to learn more about the history of brewing in Amsterdam, and of course sample some of the city’s finest beer.
You’ll start off in a comfortable local Bierproeflokaal (beer tasting house) in the heart of the city.
This cosy venue offers more than 18 beers on draft and more than 250 bottled beers. Quite a selection! Fortunately, your guide and expert staff will be on hand to help you make your choice.
It’s a short walk to the next brewery, where you have the chance to sample some of the best of modern brewing in Amsterdam. A special tasting selection of four beers will be provided for each group member, nicely offset by a selection of Dutch snacks perfect for a tippling session.
The final brewery is just a ten-minute walk away, which by this point might be a good thing! At this venerable brewery, you’ll be able to sample some classic Dutch beers, that have been being produced for hundreds of years. The brewery itself has a rich and fascinating history, which you can learn more about as you enjoy a tasting tray of the breweries best beers.
- Professional Tour Guide
- 3-hour tour of Amsterdam city centre breweries
- 1st stop at city centre Bierproeflokaal – 1 sample beer included
- 2nd stop at city centre brewery – tasting selection of 4 beers per person, plus 1 Dutch snack platter per 3 people in a group
- 3rd stop at city centre brewery – 1 Beer tasting platter per person
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Any additional beverages or snacks
- Please note platter presentation may differ from image.
- Groups smaller than 6 must contact the booking department and inquire for a price.
- Please note that 1 dutch snacks platter is provided per 3 people in the group, thus 8 people would receive 2 platters.
- Please bring all relevant documentation with you, including your voucher, to your departure location.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.