Amsterdam Private Whisky Tasting
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 6 people per booking
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Discover interesting facts about the selection of drinks served to you by a whisky enthusiast
- Enjoy 5 samples of Scotland's finest and national drinks
- Learn how to perfect the technique of nosing and discuss your favourite blends
- Have the chance at the end of the seminar to try an additional sample of your favourite malt
THE AMSTERDAM WHISKY TASTING IN A COMFORTABLE VENUE!
The Amsterdam whisky tasting workshop is held in a comfortable venue close to the city centre area. Your seminar will be led by a whisky enthusiast who can tell you interesting things about the selection of single malts we will have prepared for you.
In this 1.25 hour session, our expert instructor will give you 5 samples of Scotland's national drink. Our whisky expert will explain how to nose and taste five single malt whiskies from 3 of Scotland's whisky-producing regions. You can enjoy samples of these whiskies, and discuss your favourite blends with a passionate enthusiast
The Amsterdam whisky tasting workshop focuses on Scottish single malts. The seminar leader will explain the stages of appreciating scotch whisky. For an hour and a quarter, relax and learn more about Scottish whisky and how it is made.
Our workshop is centred around samples of some fine single malts. The seminar leader will tell you more about the best places to purchase any whisky you are interested in. At the end of the seminar, each participant will have the chance to try an additional sample of their favourite whisky.
- 2-hour tasting seminar
- 5 different Whisky types
- Experienced host
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Personal expenses
- This event can be also held at your own location.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.