Amsterdam Tapas Private Cruise
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Dutch
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily on request
- A minimum group size of 10 required per booking
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- The perfect activity for any bachelor or bachelorette party
- An open Dutch bar with a selection of beers, wines and soft drinks
- Sample the finest Spanish tapas prepared by our Spanish Chef
- An hour and a half cruise through Amsterdam's amazing canal network
- An unmissable Amsterdam experience
EXPLORE THE SPECTACULAR WATERWAYS OF AMSTERDAM WHILE YOU ENJOY AUTHENTIC SPANISH CUISINE WITH OUR AMSTERDAM TAPAS CRUISE!
You will board a comfortable canal boat to enjoy an hour and a half Amsterdam Tapas Cruise long cruise, during which you will be served a delicious tapas selection! Sample the charms of “The Venice of the North” as you enjoy the delicious treats and snacks prepared by our Spanish chef. This is a unique Amsterdam experience, combining the tranquil splendour of Amsterdam’s famous canals with a luxurious culinary experience.
No holiday in Amsterdam is really complete until you have explored its world-famous canals. There are more than 100km of canals in Amsterdam and more than 1500 bridges, many of which are gorgeously sculpted into statements of the city’s history and lifestyle. The canals are lined by the famous Amsterdam townhouses, quintessentially Dutch buildings which have stood beside Amsterdam’s waterways for hundreds of years.
This beautiful canal network has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, and it is not hard to see why – come to see for yourself the incredible beauty of Amsterdam’s Canals.
- 1.5 hour Canal boat cruise
- Wide selection of delicious Tapas
- Open Dutch Bar (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Please bring all relevant documentation with you to your activity, including your voucher.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1