Amsterdam Traditional Private Dutch Costume Shoot With Optional Dutch Tasting
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily on request
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Perfect for groups large or small and no matter as to why you're in Amsterdam
- Get the opportunity to dress up in authentic Dutch farmer or milkmaid clothing
- A fully equipped venue with sets and props
- Take away a memorable photo of you and your group of your time in Amsterdam
OUR AMSTERDAM TRADITIONAL DUTCH COSTUME SHOOT IS GREAT LAUGH!
This is a great activity for groups large and small no matter what their reason for being in Amsterdam. You’ll love the opportunity to play dress up in authentic Dutch farmers outfits! There are costumes for both men and women, but you might think it is funnier to mix and match!
This is the perfect activity for groups that want a priceless keepsake from their time in Amsterdam. You’ll have a great laugh, and of course, you’ll get to keep a big photo of all the fun! This is probably the most fun you can have dressed up as an old Dutch farmer or milkmaid.
They will make sure that you get the perfect picture. The venue is fully equipped with props and sets, all with an authentic Dutch theme. This is a great way to get a memorable memento of your time in Amsterdam.
Who wouldn’t want to dress up as a Dutch farmer from the mid 18th century and pose with all their friends? Book now to avoid the staggering competition for slots at this must-do activity.
- Dress up costumes
- One big sized print per person
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- We recommend booking this activity 24 hours in advance as it is incredibly popular.
- For a slight increase in cost, you can enjoy a traditional Dutch tasting session! This includes a range of delicious Dutch snacks and drinks:1 glass of Dutch jenever,1 glass of Boerenjongens, Kaasblokjes with Tafelzuur. Please inquire about this addition by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.