Private Krav Maga Workshop Amsterdam
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 8 people are required to book this tour
- This tour is available all year round
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior or 24 hours after issuing the confirmation invoice; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- you will learn some amazing moves and get you more interested in Krav Maga.
- Krav Maga also incorporates the use of weapons and objects.
- Learn some combat skill
- This exciting workshop is led by an expert instructor
Krav Maga is a modern martial art developed by the Israeli Defence Forces, originally developed by the famous Israeli Soldier Imre Lichtenfeld.
The meaning of Krav Maga is “combat contact.” This deadly art is designed to provide actual combat skills.
Krav Maga is not a sport – the aim of a practitioner is to disable his or her opponents, specifically using coordinated strikes to the eyes, neck, throat, groin, solar plexus and ribs, among others. Krav Maga also incorporates the use of weapons and objects.
This exciting workshop is led by an expert instructor! They will teach you some amazing moves and get you more interested in Krav Maga.
This is a great way to include some exercise in your visit, and the workshop can be held in both indoor and outdoor locations!
- Expert instructor
- 1.5 hour Amsterdam Krav Maga Workshop
- Available in Dutch and English
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- You must bring your voucher and any other relevant documentation to your meeting point.
- We advise booking this activity at least 1 week in advance to ensure availability – later bookings are possible, but are subject to availability.
- Outdoor and indoor locations available.