Private Restaurant Train Tour Amsterdam
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Enjoy the most stylish way to enjoy dinner in Amsterdam
- A 3-hour train journey with delicious food
- See the marvellous natural beauty of Amsterdam’s surroundings
- Friendly waiting staff will be happy to attend to your every need
JUMP ABOARD THE AMSTERDAM RESTAURANT TRAIN FOR A GREAT DINNER AND A WONDERFUL RIDE THROUGH THE DUTCH COUNTRYSIDE!
Hosted aboard a majestic 65-year-old locomotive, purchased by the Netherlands as part of the Marshal plan restorations, the Amsterdam Dinner Train is the most stylish way to enjoy dinner in Amsterdam. Find out more about the remarkable history of this historic train while you enjoy a superb meal. All the while you will be rolling through the beautiful Dutch countryside, enjoy the marvellous natural beauty of Amsterdam’s surroundings.
You’ll be welcomed aboard with a delicious appetiser, a wonderful way to start your journey. You’ll be riding an amazing piece of the Netherland’s history the locomotive from the E 1200 series, formerly operated by the Dutch railways. Your ride will last 3 hours, during which time the friendly waiting staff will be happy to attend to your every need! This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the Dutch countryside. At the end of your ride, you’ll be dropped off back at Amsterdam’s Centraal Station, ready for your next Amsterdam adventure.
- 3 hours Train Ride
- 4-course meal
- Transport to the departure point
- Personal expenses
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.
- We advise booking this activity at least 48 hours in advance to ensure availability – later bookings are possible, but are subject to availability.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstance.
- You must bring your voucher and any other relevant documentation to your meeting point.